Monday, August 12, 2013

Disc 27 / 48

Another disc with no grand unifying theme.

It's harder and harder to find CD-Rs in the wild; they used to carry my preferred type, the Sony Digital Audio discs, at Best Buy and Target. That's not the case any more, and therefore I'm stuck with Amazon if I want to keep making these things. Which gets expensive over time; it's about 40-55 dollars to burn a Timothology, depending on whether the discs, labels or cases are on sale or not.

Which is my way of saying that my friends will be getting a Timothology at some point, but it won't be any time soon. Money's tight for everyone.

Timothology:  Strange Aeons Disc 27 / 48
Theme:  None
Label phrase:  "STOP SITTING ON THAT CAT ALL THE TIME."

01) One Step Beyond / Madness
02) Perfectly Good Guitar / John Hiatt
03) Nowhere Fast / Fire Inc.
04) Human Touch / Rick Springfield
05) Just Like Me / Paul Revere and the Raiders
06) Knock on Wood / The Spitballs
07) I'm Shakin' / Little Willie JOhn
08) Dollar in the Teeth / The Upsetters
09) Safe European Home / The Clash
10) Women's Love Rights / Laura Lee
11) Bette Davis Eyes / Kim Carnes
12) I Wonder Why / Dion and the Belmonts
13) The Man in Me / Bob Dylan
14) Telstar / Laika and the Cosmonauts
15) I've Got My Mind Set on You / James Ray
16) A Little Bit of Soap / The Pioneers
17) I'm Sorry I Love You / The Magnetic Fields
18) Where Your Eyes Don't Go / They Might Be Giants
19) Johnny Remember Me / John Leyton
20) Radar Love / Golden Earring
21) Peek-A-Boo / Siouxie and the Banshees
22) Rik-A-Tik / Cub Koda
23) I Love a Rainy Night / Eddie Rabbitt
24)  88 Lines About 44 Women / The Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment