Friday, August 30, 2013

Disc 43 / 48

Timothology:  Strange Aeons Disc 43 / 48
Theme:  None
Label phrase:  "Spiders...women...spider women..."

01) I'm Not Like Everybody Else / The Television Personalities
02) It's a Hard Business / Wild Man Fischer and Rosemary Clooney
03) Games People Play / Joe South
04) The First Cut is the Deepest / P. P. Arnold
05) Lonely City / John Leyton
06) I'm Still Standing / Elton John
07) Don't You Knock on My Door / Sue Moreno and the Western All-Stars
08) Praying to a New God / Wang Chung
09) Hallelujah / Leonard Cohen
10) Telstar / Howlin' Wilson
11) Bottle of Wine / The Fireballs
12) Dancing in the Street / Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
13) Pressure Drop / The Clash
14) Mongoloid / Devo
15) Rodeo Clown / John Mellencamp
16) Lawyers, Guns and Money / Warren Zevon
17) I Hung My Head / Johnny Cash
18) The Killing Moon / Echo and the Bunnymen
19) Machine Gun / The Commodores
20) Hey Little Cobra / The Rip Chords
21) Shombalor / Cub Koda
22) The Martian Hop / The Newcomers
23) I Couldn't Spell "Pffft" / Homer and Jethro
24) Rockin' Robin / Bobby Day
25) My Best Friend's Girl / The Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment